Shuffling my playlist

My adhesion equation for music


I admit that’s a poor math,that’s why  I wish I should have attend mathematics classes J. The idea of this equation is lil inspired, the original one was better,now I just messed it up.Anyway,it’s a high  load shedding time so i ridiculously get enough time to think such stuffs. 
Music huh?well I  don’t understand music  the very khatra way some great music lover/involved people do,talking stuffs like “what a strong base,a note higher sounds good,resonates well” and all nor do I precisely can tell which genre it is of. I can differentiate the country,soul,rock,hip-hop,folks but not the sub-genre which I find difficult to categories on any genre. I even don’t follow any one specific genre of music.I just love to listen the music that makes you feel good,can relate to it, something that can energize you or soothes you,the music I can listen to and can  appreciate. I love to plug in my headphones and go out for a walk shuffling my playlist,listening songs in bus or whenever I am hovering around alone and yes this time of load shedding when I don’t have anything much to do lying on the bed suffocated by boredom, yay! shuffle the playlist.So basically load-shedding is not that bad. 
Following are the songs I have been listening to recently,random songs I have picked up from my recent playlist.
1.Every tear is a waterfall by Coldplay :
 One of my favorite band.the song has high M value. And the M factor have other sub factors but basically it has that factor which can change your mood too. The lyrics is kind of floppy (not that of the 90's disk ;) 

2.Signal fire by Snow petrol :
I like the pure music of this song which is not covered in my above equation. I love the voice of the artist and lyrics are heart touching...

3.Good life by OneRepublic :


The love the beats there, whistle and the lyrics is so full of life. drop it,mess it, full of complains and how hopeless life may seem life is good.

4.Mermaid Song by 1947 A.D.:

Flute is beyond awesome. have a nice earphones to listen to it and you will love where it will take you.

5.The writer by Ellie Goulding:
This have high C , L and Sg( if i could) factors. You can trace the British accent there :)

6.Broken Stereo By Sean Fournier :
Guitar is WOW! and i love Sean. And the reason i post it here because i don't see any commercial release of the artist. I shamelessly admit i wont buy the album but i really like to see music video of the song or the other song by Sean.
And i love this song because i thought i would impress a boy singing this song to him. You know like in the movie but i never got to learn. So anyone who knows a link to learn the chords and patterns for this song easily do comment. Thank you very much.

The following are other songs i have been listening to these days and i skip the detail part for now because i have to do other stuffs too when there is lights. i mentioned earlier that load shedding may be good but its lot better when there is electricity:
Everybody loves me by OneRebublic
Breakeven by The Script
Masoom se naav by Ram Sampath
Hawa hawa from Rockstar
1234 Plain White T's
Aatma ma timro by Naren limbu

Happy Shuffling :))

Comments

Post a Comment

thanks for reading :)
drop comments...

Popular posts from this blog

Why we read books?

Why I thought Pashupati Prasad had insane ending?

Banduk vaneko Nepali ma “Gun” ho baba??