Who said travelling is fun

Travelling is fun until you long for a bed to lie on or until you like the loud music on the bus or until your GI track yells out “please don’t send more food out here”. But then you think  things won’t be like this when you get home. And at some point you start to love the 90s bollywood songs-“ ghar se nikalte he..kuch dur chalte hi….” And say to yourself “ I am gonna have this song on my playlist.” The strangers talk to your adjacent seat makes you forget how uncomfortable it is to sleep in here and you want to have one last bite of whatever you just had. FYI try yogurt whenever your GI track feels funny while travelling, it helps to cure the sour burp, speaking experience.

Travelling takes you to a different world, the world full of strangers stories. I want to go fishing. I want to see the mountains. I want to see different world of people. I want to learn painting in Paris. I want to go on a road trip all over Nepal. There is no point I am making here, its anything, it’s just if you want to travel do travel, pack your back pack and just go for it. Well I know its not that easy to financially manage any trip but hey you can try, or start saving for it or borrow it from a friend (that’s what I did ) you don’t need a luxurious trip of staying in a great hotel applying sun cream sitting near a pool wearing a hat. You would even enjoy the dust powder from the graveled road that makes your hair fuzzy and blemish. You would enjoy the roof top ride on bus full with giggly strangers or you can always hire a bicycle(just make sure you get a comfortable one). Enjoy the raw nature and sleep peace at night with the aching body. And next morning when there are marks all over your face from all the mosquitoes biting, don’t worry you will look great on pictures because you are glowing from the inner satisfaction of traveling. I am just kidding, don’t forget to have the mosquitoes repellents cream else you will look a zombie.

Some of the photos I managed to click on the short trip to lumbini.


Day spent with you is a new great day ....

Ashoka pillar

Serene lumbini

That's me and Goody posing ;)

tried the matrix ;)

Cycle ride inside lumbini area

I got a 'thotro' cycle 

Museum

Shanti Stupa

flowers are the wonders of the nature

Ghumba



Shanti deep


My back pack and my playlist there :)

Tea break on the way to Palpa

That dish on the right was yummy !

Girls,always ready for photos :D

Palpa Durbar

Smart cell all over Palpa :)



On the way to palpa



Fan-tea break







jagadiswor taal(a man made lake)

Comments

  1. Wow!!! Amazing Collection of Pictures! Loved all of these. Keep writing and clicking!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

thanks for reading :)
drop comments...

Popular posts from this blog

Why we read books?

Why I thought Pashupati Prasad had insane ending?

Banduk vaneko Nepali ma “Gun” ho baba??